måndag 23 mars 2009

Dress - check!


Click to see larger


OK, today might be the day when I finally found a dress for the wedding. I had almost given up, seriously almost getting tired of running in and out of shops looking for The One (how ever that is possible...). But then, there it was, soft and supercomfortable, a good color and just enough. I didn't see fireworks or anything but I still think this will work. Possibly I'll have a last check around the city before I leave just to make sure I didn't miss something better. But like I said, I'm pretty sure this is it. The shoes and the bag I already had and I found some earrings to match my ring. So, how you like?

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Oh, super,va fin du e.
Ta den där så blir dujättefin på bröllopet.
TYCKER MAMMA.

Emma sa...

:) Tack mammsen!
Puss

Anonym sa...

Emma, den är perfekt! You look like a million dollars! Ses på torsdag! Kram B