onsdag 10 juni 2009

A pretty regular Wednesday


I feel proud of myself, that's not every day. I didn't mind working today, we have shitty weather and the workload was a bit lighter. But there was one thing I had to do that just got forgotten. So tomorrow I'm expecting an angry call from 60+ woman... They're the worst, they think they're always right because they have "life experience" and I'm just the young girlie who has to do what she tell me to. Ah well, I'm getting used to thise calls after some years in the service business.

Whoa! Just got a call from the job agency (hold it people, no big shot job coming in) asking about my job situation. I was for the first time able to say I work fulltimea and it's not going to ne danytime soon. Felt good. I'd still like a more challenging job though. Oh the problems of the western world.

Inga kommentarer: