torsdag 1 oktober 2009

Book club


Yep, I'm with book club. We are a couple of bookworms that thought that we read so much anyway, why not read together and get to discuss the book after? It's genoius, how many times don't you wish somebody just read the same book as you so that you can vent all those questions that stick after the last page: why? how? who? now what??.

I got the honor (well, I took it) to point out the first book, whcich has to be one that none of us has read (I had a first choice but it turned out K had already read it), "The end of Mr Y" by Scarlett Thomas. I've had my eyes on this one for some time and I think it will be a perfect discussion book with it's mysteries and philosophical angles. In about 4 weeks we're so meeting at my (the unpacked and neat) place to have dinner and talk about what we've read. It's such a great idea I can't believe I haven't thought of it before.

Inga kommentarer: