torsdag 27 november 2008

Hooked on a feeling

For almost a year, at least more than the last six months, I have been agonizing over the decision I had to make for my future - where to go and what to do??

The decision was never actually made but here I am, getting a new job (hopefully), planning at least for the first months of next year. But. There's always a but. Right then, when everything seems to be going somewhere in a somewhat right direction, I go and start missing my life on the road. Alot. I miss miss miss the exciting feeling of discovering, meeting new people and places, learning loads of new and unknown things and just be free! Man, I will never be cured from the Traveller's disease. I'm hooked on the highs and I just can't shake the feeling that I haven't seen enough yet.

Memories arise...

Inga kommentarer: