torsdag 27 november 2008

Shoppin' again

I had a day of my very own today. I didn't have to work and I didn't have to study (or, the last I might have to but I can't at the moment, long story). So I did - absolutely nothing of importance. I slept long, a seldom seen habit of mine nowadays, I went to the city to do some shopping. That my friends is something I haven't - believe it or not - done in ages. Ok, I bought a skirt when I was home up north but we didn't spend much time in the city so it hardly counts. Anyway, today I let myself go in the sweet world of shopping. But, I ended up not getting much at all. I'm too grown up these days, always thinking about my tight budget and things I want but don't need and bla bla bla.

I did however find a fine pair of shoes that I had had my mind on for a while now. A low cut, black leather, no-heel shoe. Simple but genious. Like me. And on sale. And as tradition calls, I bought another lipgloss. So, I bought the two things I have the most of already, shoes and lipglosses.

As I found and bought the shoes, I had already bought a snazzy black top. Well, as you can guess, I couldn't keep both and I had to return the top. Oh well, I can be snazzy without it. And in my new shoes :)

This day ended with 50 minutes on the treadmill (yeah!) and a delicious dinner consisting of marinated meat and fresh vegetables and to top it off, a glas of fine swedish, icecold tapwater.

Inga kommentarer: