torsdag 29 januari 2009

Lunchtime

Days off are not always that good. I find myself a bit stressed not having anything to do. There is always something to do, right?? Well what I do on days like this one is I look for jobs, buy those ridiculously expensive must haves (no, not shopping, life depending goods), go to the gym, eat, clean, do the laundry... Sounds like fun?

Last night me and D had dinner together, indian chicken and rice, very good I might add. His idea, my cooking. Yeah I'm gonna take credit for that since I might be one of the worst cooks ever. Tomorrow I'm invited to a potluck dinner but I'm still undecided on whether to go or not. They are usually nice though. And on Saturday me and L are having dinner out to celebrate her birthday (and my last one a little ;) ) and then probably shake our booties somewhere.

But now, I'm having lunch and nothing else. Hungry!

Inga kommentarer: