onsdag 29 april 2009

Always on the move


So I'm travelling again. Six hours on the train, going back up north to visit family and friends. There's a long holiday weekend this week and I couldn't just let it pass without doing something. My colleague said yesterday "In May you're going to Italy, possibly also in August and in September you go to New York! You just can't stop moving around Emma, even this weekend you couldn't stay in town, you had to go up north!" hahaha Yep, that's me!

I have plans to see my childhood friend M and if possible I'd like to make a visit to that second hand shop, where you can actually still make bargains (in comparison to Stockholm where the second hand market doesn't have second hand prices at all...). Then I hope to relax my little head a bit and spend some time with the mom and dad. Now I'm just wondering what to gear up with for the trip...

Inga kommentarer: