söndag 26 april 2009

Sunday, well...


I worked today. On a Sunday. God might be mad. Of course the day has been splendid like yesterday, so I took a 20 minute break, sat in the grass (not a good idea for a person with hayfever...) and called my mom. I still worked my ... off and tomorrow I'm off again. Bitter? A little. But I do have a short week now, Thursdays I'm always off and Friday is a holiday here in Sweden (and a bunch of other countries comemorating the workers struggle). I had planned to go visit my brother and his family, but I'm not sure it'll work out. I hope though, I haven't seen them all since Christmas. The weekend has been great even though it ended with work. I had lots of fun both Friday and Saturday seeing friends and hangin' out in the sun and around. Oh and Monki provided me with some great pieces!

Inga kommentarer: