söndag 24 maj 2009

Soon I'll say it again


It feel like I say this alot (and I love t every time), I'm back home again. A relaxing and very nice weekend at my brother's, getting to spend time with my adorable niece and nephew was just what I needed. I miss them alot. We had mostly great weather, Sweden is so beautiful in summer.

I got back home to a final cleaning of the week, yay. But it's done and I'm extremely tired. I should probably eat but I'm so tired. Fortunatly this coming week will be a short one (workwise). On Thursday I go to Italy again :) I've been trying to find out what it is that you need to see in Milan but I think I'm just gonna let myself be guided around by D. That'll be just fine, she knows the place and I won't have to think too much.

Nah, I'm not too tired to eat. Pasta basta!

Inga kommentarer: