lördag 12 september 2009

Adjusting


I survived the trip back home, alone. I was fearing hours of boredom but it turned out to be one of the easiest travels I've done so far. I got to sit next to a really nice girl from Israel and we ended up talking for hours and she even taught me some Hebrew :) We watched "Bride wars", had dinner and then, I slept, all the trip. Nili (Israeli girl) woke me up when we were served breakfast. Well, that was that, I arrived in Brussels in just enough time to board my next flight to Stockholm. I slept the ENTIRE filght.

At 11:15 I landed and all I wanted to do was sleep. But, I fought the weariness and kept myself awake long enough to see Idol on TV4 in the night. Love the first episodes of the season. Today I woke up at 13:00. And I just wanted to keep sleeping, I couldn't believe I was still tired! This weekend will be spent adjusting to the right timezone. And to not being able to just take the subway down to Broadway for some shopping.

Inga kommentarer: