fredag 18 september 2009

Para no olvidar este idioma tan guapa


I am taking a course in Spanish this semester, an internet course via Lund University. I have wanted to to this ever since I came back from Barcelona but have either not had time or the money (to take one of those that cost you, this one doesn't - LOVE the swedish education system!). I am way excited and have already read most of the texts and gonna begin the first book soon, "Como agua para chocolate", also a famous movie (from the 80's?) that I remember watching in Spanish class in High school. I just love to get into this beautiful language for real again and to my relief I am doing pretty well. I had feared I had forgot too much. En quatro meses espero saber mucho más de esa lengua bonita y de las culturas hispánicas!

Inga kommentarer: