måndag 8 december 2008

Ciao bella!

I haven't been on the blog for some days. I have waaaay too much to do right now and I am stressed. Stressed. Yep that's what I am. I have to write thesis, study for an exam and find a job. All this while also juggling my life. The little rest of it that is left when I don't do the first named things.

Today I got a very nice letter though. It made me see some light in this dark winter. In April I'm invited to my american friend's wedding in Italy! Can you imagine how cool?! I'm so excited, for them and for me who gets to be there. I will do everything I can to be there. The invitation says:

Transportation to and from Milan airports and your accomodation from 1-6 April, 2009 at Hotel ..., have been reserved.

:D

1 kommentar:

Linda sa...

Hej, vilken amerikansk vän är det?/Nyfiken i en strut