söndag 28 december 2008

Head out?

I'm going bananas soon over this job thing. The thing about finding one. I don't wanna stay where I am, it's just not enough, I need a fulltime job. Crisistimes doesn't make it one bit easier of course and I don't know what to do, I apply to lot of jobs. Or maybe I just imagine I do.

My new strategy has to be to think broader, to think abroad. Yep, I think I have to concider the possibility. Not that I don't want to, more that I'm not sure what I want at this point. IF I were to look for jobs abroad it would have to be somewhere where I speak the language. That's my first feeling right now. Second feeling says somewhere I've lived before. That would be Germany and Spain. An option is of course any English speaking country too. But Europe for sure.

I'll have to look into this if nothing changes. But of course I have already looked a bit... ;)

Tomorrow will have to be a study day I fear. On Monday Sister wants to go shopping and so I better do something to deserve it. Not that I have much money to burn. I don't even have a ticket back home yet... :P

Inga kommentarer: